Wednesday, March 7, 2012

FOTD: Rajasthan, Rajasthan, I love you!


OK, now this has got to be one of my favorite "NARS" eyeshadow duos.  "Rajasthan" is a gorgeous shimmery golden taupe and a blue-green charcoal.  It has to be one of their prettiest duos.  The texture is soft and smooth, without being too powdery.  It blends beautifully together and will give you a glamorous daytime and evening look!


For my look today, I just used the duo and a little of "Urban Decay's" matte black  to deepen the outer-v. I than used a pretty emerald green eyeliner by "L'Oreal" to add a little drama to my eyes.  For those killer lashes, I used "Tarte's"- Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara!


What about the rest of my face? Well I just did my usual.  "Koh Gen Do" Moisture Foundation in #301 mixed with their Goldenrod Corrector.  I than applied my "Chanel" concealer mixed with "Koh Gen Do's" Apricot corrector.  The blush I used is by "NARS" in the color Taj Mahal (a beautiful burnt orange with a golden shimmer). 

Quick and easy look!

No comments:

Post a Comment